RIGHTS MANAGEMENT TERMS OF SERVICE
You hereby confirm that you own the content and information you posted and/or shared through your social media platform, as well as any content or information sent to MIN Middle East by any other means; this applies whether these content and information contain or do not contain MINI hashtags (e.g. #MINIMiddleEast, #MINIFASHION etc.), whether they are your name, likes, comments, texts, photographs, videos and any other medium (referred to as “User content”).
You give MINI Middle East permission to use your User Content as follows: you grant to MINI Middle East a license to reproduce, download, copy, alter, modify, adapt, delete, display, perform, distribute, transfer, broadcast, sell, resell, license and otherwise use all or part of your User Content in connection for MINI Middle East global digital marketing purposes including, without limitation, in MINI Middle East websites, email and other customer communications, and other media whether now known or developed in the future. You agree that we may display advertisements in connection with your User Content or on pages where your User Content may be viewed by you or others, and we may use your User Content to advertise and promote MINI Middle East trademarks, products, services. You grant us a license on your User Content that is non-exclusive, meaning you may use the User Content for your own purposes or let others use your User Content for their purposes. You also grant us a license on your User Content that is fully-paid and royalty free, meaning we do not owe you anything else in connection with our use of your User Content. We may exercise these rights on your User Content anywhere in the world. Finally, our license is irrevocable and perpetual, meaning that the license you grant us to your User Content cannot be revoked and lasts for an indefinite period of time.
You promise, warrant and represent that:
- You own all rights pertaining to your User Content or, alternatively, that you have the right to give MINI Middle East the rights described above;
- You have permission to use the name and likeness of any other person shown in the User Content;
- You have paid and will pay in full any fees or other payments that may be related to the use of your User Content; and
- Your User Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
- You will indemnify, defend and hold MINI Middle East, its directors, officers, employees, shareholders, parent, affiliates, and agents against any losses, liabilities, claims expenses (including attorney's fees) arising out of your breach of any representation or warranty as stated above, any third party claim regarding the use by MINI Middle East of your User Content, or any action taken by you that is inconsistent with the rights granted as described above.
We may refuse to accept or transmit User Content for any reason. We may remove User Content from the digital platform for any reason. We are under no circumstances required to use or obligated to use your User Content.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
If you believe that a user of the digital platform has infringed on your intellectual property rights, or if we have taken down your materials due to suspicion of copyright infringement, and you would like to dispute the alleged infringement, please notify us in writing, send to https://www.facebook.com/MINI.MiddleEast/
Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
Notice of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Please notify us in writing, by email to the e-mail address below, if you believe that a user of the platform has infringed your intellectual property rights.
To be effective, the notification should include:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit MINI Middle East to locate the material on the digital platform;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and your physical or electronic signature.
You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt and notice of a claim of infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from the platform without liability.
Counter-Notice by Accused User
If we have taken down your materials due to suspicion of copyright infringement, you may dispute the alleged infringement by sending a written communication by email to the e-mail address below. That written communication should include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the application of the UAE Law and to the jurisdiction of the UAE Courts in case of dispute and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of copyright infringement or an agent of such person.
Please send all notices under the above copyright infringement policies to:
Please do not send notices or inquiries about anything other than alleged copyright infringement for Notice.